PHILILPS Occu Switch Smart Sensor
- Brand: PHILIPS
- Product Code: Occu Switch Smart Sensor
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.10,000.00
OccuSwitch - a smart move
The OccuSwitch is a movement detector with a built-in switch. It will switch the lights off in a room or area when it is vacated and thus save up to 30% on electricity The
OccuSwitch can switch any load of up to 6 A and control an area of between 20 and 25 m2. A detachable mains connector enables easy installation and mounting of the
OccuSwitch in the ceiling, a separate Wieland cable is available for easy, fast and trouble-free installation
• Energy savings of up to 30% and good pay-back
• Works with almost all lamp- and luminaire types
• Easy to install, enables even faster installation by optional Wielandconnectors.
• OccuSwitch has a smart timer that will extend the delay time by 10 minutes if movement is detected shortly after switch-off, assumingthat the area is still in use but there is very little movement• The OccuSwitch has a retractable shield that can be used to shield off areas, e.g. corridors, adjacent to the area the OccuSwitch is controlling
• The OccuSwitch is designed for use in offices, schools and similar applications, including toilets, storage rooms, etc
• It is optimized for recessed ceiling mounting and for mounting heights between 2.5 and 4 meters
• The surface box also enables surface mounting, with either recessed wiring or surface-mounted ducts
- LRM1070 Basic versionLRM1080
Advanced version, same as the LRM1070 but with parallel operation (up to 10 Occuswitch units), local override and absence mode.
- A small occupancy sensor (70mm diameter, 60mm hole) that can switch up to 600VA of fluorescent lighting and a detection range of 20 till 25m². Typical
applications are cell and open plan offices. Up to 10 units can work in parallel with a separate, low voltage, bus signal, to provide a large detection area and
maintain flexibility when changes arerequired.